Follow-up Question: Serving web pages for local use only

Thanks to all who helped with my earlier post.  I got everything working but
I'm still having a problem.

I installed apache on my Linux box.  I am able to retrieve web pages with IE
using my Windows machine.  Everything is cool there.

But when using NN, it pulls up the page, but only pulls up the raw HTML
code.  It doesn't render it on the screen.  I'm guessing the Content-Type
header is not getting added to the page by Apache.  Am I correct on this?

How do I fix this?  I looked through the documentation but as total apache
newbie didn't have any luck figuring this out.  Thanks.