no ` (Backtick) witch iso8859-15 (Euro) Fonts ?

Hi !

(sorry if you get this mail twice, but I got a strange error sending it.
So i try it again...)

I followd the instructions on
http://channel.debian.de/faq/DebianDE-13.html
to get the Euro symbol working.

Well, that worked well, but now I have some chechian Symbol like

(accent above the 'z') on the Backtick key :( I looked into xmodmap /
xkeycaps but there was the setting for the backtick all right.
Now I am unable to get the backtick on my keyboard :(

Can someone please help me ?
--
Markus Grunwald

Registered Linux User Nr 101577      PGP Key:
http://counter.li.org                http://www.grunwald.2xs.de