X won't start in woody

	Hi there,

	I've been trying to install woody on a PIII with a SiS 620 graphics chipset for the last 6 hours. Everything was working fine while I was using potato, but when I made a 'apt-get dist-upgrade' it began to complain about a lot of dependencies, and ended up saying that 'there was a problem while processing the package xlibs-4.1.0.???.deb'.
	After half an hour trying to understand what was happening, I decided to make a fresh instalation of woody. Here is where the problem arrives: everything went OK, except for X. The graphics chipset was working fine with XF3, but it won't work properly under XF4.
	I know that the chipset (SiS 620) IS supported by both XF3 and XF4.
	Anyone knows how to solve the problem, or, even better (I think), how to get XF3 to be installed on woody the right way (so other packages that depend on it won't complain)?
	Thanks,

--
[]'s,
		francisco m neto