Re: Two ethernet cards, one IP?!?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I shall certainly try using ipchains for this, and will let you know if it
works.

Best regards,

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus