Re: Apt and MS Proxy server

---------------------- Forwarded by Stuart Luscombe/COSS/CCenter on 25/09/2001
16:04 ---------------------------
Stuart Luscombe
25/09/2001 16:05

Sent by:  Stuart Luscombe

To:   Pietro Cagnoni <pcagnoni@mclink.net>
cc:

Subject:  Re: Apt and MS Proxy server  (Document link: Stuart Luscombe)

Hi,

     Thanks for the suggestion, I've now got it to authenticate....it's just my
apt source
paths that need fixing now.....

back to the playing....

BTW, when authenticating to the proxy, when normally I would login with say
domain/luscombes
(substitute domain for you domain), I had to invert the / to \ for it to
work....

--
Stuart

Pietro Cagnoni <pcagnoni@mclink.net> on 25/09/2001 12:54:38