Mail Server

I have a client running Debian 2.1 which they are using for their Mail and Internet Server. I need to implement a monitoring and tracking solution on this server and would like to ask if there is a recommended package / solution for this on Debian Linux. If not please advise on a good package / solution to monitor and track a Mail / Internet server that runs on Debian 2.1.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Wyatt Rowe

O.S.N.
P.O. Box 863
Hyper by the Sea