Re: More on the font problem

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Mark Fox wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> 	Oops.  Here's the picture that I should have attached.
>
> 						Mark A. Fox

Also see the GTK Fonts thread

This person reported that the problem was that they had all X4 packages,
but were still running an X3 server.

I'm seeing similar behaviour (to a lesser extent) on my own box - I'm
running X3 at the moment since a bug has rendered X4 unusable on my
video card

cheers

dc

But, with very few exceptions, it is the composers of
the tunes, not the writers of the words, which have
made our English hymns famous.  The average Englishman
will happily sing any words to a good tune.

                                        Reginald Frary
                               "Don't upset the choir"

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/