Gnuplot -> mpeg movie

Hi,

I'm using gnuplot so display a graph. My goal is to make a movie of a camera
moving around this 3d graph that I can load into PowerPoint (Sorry).
My idea was to create a set of ps file, then convert it to png (ps2png), then
convert it to jpeg (I don't know yet how to do that), and finally make a movie
from all the jpeg files I have (Don't know to). The movie would be composed
of 80 images.

Can anyone of you help me to complete that idea or give me a better one.

Thanks for your help
Francois