Re: More on the font problem

Thus spake Mark Fox:
> Greetings:
>
> 	Oops.  Here's the picture that I should have attached.
> Mark A. Fox

Hey -
There's been a lot of discussion on this, as it seems to be a very
common break in switching from X 4.0 to 4.1 - check the list archives
for font problems.  The general consensus appears to be to remove all
old packages (with the --purge option), comment out font servers (xfs,
xfs-xtt) and allow X 4.1 to manage it's own fonts.
Good luck,
Steve

--
"But what we need to know is, do people want nasally-insertable computers?"