Re: libapache-mod-mp3

At 1001036889s since epoch (09/20/01 15:48:09 -0400 UTC), Hereward Cooper wrote:

> Has anyone had experience using mod_mp3?

I'm running it right now on my Debian Testing system.  Works great with
WinAmp over my cable modem.

> I had it working perfectly when I used potato ages ago (when mod_mp3 was
> firstly mentioned on /.), but ever since I updated to testing I've never
> be able to get it working again. I setup apache correctly, but xmms
> gives me this error when I press play:

Hrm.  I just tried to play mine through XMMS as well... and it doesn't work.
That's weird, because it works fine with WinAmp.

Try another player, and I'll let you know if I figure anything out.

Jason

--
Jason Healy    |     jhealy@logn.net
LogN Systems   |   http://www.logn.net/