GTK Fonts

I did an `apt-get update` and `apt-get upgrade`
the other night and ever since the fonts on any of my
gtk apps ( everybuddy, gftp, gnumeric, etc. ) have
been showing as little blocks. I've been doing a
little searching on debian-users but can't really find
an answer. I've tried rearranging the font lines in
XF86Config which helped Netscape but did nothing for
GTK apps. BTW, I'm using a machine that started out as
potato and has been upgraded to woody.

=====
-
rascharles@yahoo.com