Re: Mutt question

also sprach Michael Ward Cole (on Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:37:45AM -0400):
> My email is sent through home.com and every time that I send mail to
> another person with the same domain name I get a message
> undeliverable message saying that it can't find the local-part of
> the domain.  Now, does this mean that it is looking locally for the
> host/user and not sending the email to the server?  If so, where do
> I go to make the necessary changes?

have you configured your exim to be the receiving MTA for home.com?
i wouldn't do that. your computer, is that part of a network? let's
say that network is called domain.com, then i'd configure your
exim to receive mail for colemw.domain.com (with a proper DNS entry of
course). right now, it seems to think it *is* the MX for home.com,
which is not healthy!

stay the patient course.
of little worth is your ire.
the network is down.