Re: offtopic: How to seperate only sound from a mpeg file

also sprach Thomas Wegner (on Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:36:46AM +0200):
> Is it possible to seperate sound from a mpeg-file and save the result into a
> soundfile?

i don't know what you mean with separate, but

mpg123 -s > filename.wav

should do. that's on soundfiles. it starts occuring to me that you may
want to separate sound from video... right?

hi! i'm a .signature virus!
copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!