Re: Re. Printer troubles

Looks like you don't have ghostscript installed (or at least installed
correctly).  gs's role is to take postscript output (which SO and Netscape
generate) and translate it into your printer's native format. Try:

apt-get install gs-aladdin

and see if that works.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA