Re: Re. Printer troubles

What happens when you try to print? Anything?

Is there anything in /var/log/lp-acct, /var/log/lp-errs, or
/var/log/lpr.log?

Have you tried using magicfilter to handle printing?

(I haven't used Opera, but Netscape and SO both print fine for me.)

BTW: it's unwise to use a root login for mail and other non-root tasks.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA