Vmware

 Dear,

Please, I need your help.
my PC is turning under DEBIAN GNU Linux   version :  2.2.12 and I want
install  Windows NT4 as a guest OS using the Vmware software.
But the installation was failed as described bellow.

[   during the VMware installation (VMware worstation 2.0 for Linux) in my
DEBIAN GNU Linux machine ( version 2.2.12), I got this message:
" No of vmware's product vmmon modules is suitable for your running
kernel".
And when I run the building-module script  (with vmware-config.pl), I gave
the location of header files and after I still got this message :
" the kernel defined by this directory of header files doesn't have the
same
adress space size as your running kernel ".  ]

Would you please help me to resolve this problem. I already send an email
to vmware corp. but they haven't a specific solution for this situation
(Debian Linux) and I have an urgent need of this product.
Thank you much for your help and I'm disposed for any further informations.

Best regards