Re: Ximian Evolution and keyboard mappings
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Ximian Evolution and keyboard mappings
- From: "Avdi B. Grimm" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 17 Sep 2001 23:57:15 -0400
- Message-id: <1000785436.30447.3.camel@mycroft>
- In-reply-to: <1000784860.28405.14.camel@allegro>
- References: <1000784860.28405.14.camel@allegro>
On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 23:47, Pedro I. sanchez wrote:
> The mail composer in Evolution has a bizarre key binding and I can't
> figure out how to change it.
heh. I just fixed this for my wife, she had the same complaint.
Bizarrely enough, you have to look at the "HTML Editor" settings in the
GNOME Control Center (gnomecc) to change this behavior.