Re: Real Player as Plug-in

On Sunday 16 September 2001 21:29, DvB wrote:
> > > added the following to the helper applications:
> > > MIMEType:  audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin
> > > Suffixes:  ra,ram
>
> I believe the mime type you want is audio/x-pn-realaudio (without the
> "plugin").
>
> HTH

subsequent to my previous message, i tried just deleting the entry and then
replacing it.  when i do that, i receive the following error message:

'Plugin specifies different Description and/or suffixes for mimetype
audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin

'Description  = "RealPlayer Plugin MetaFile"
'Suffixes = "rpm"

'Use plugin specified Description and Suffixes ? '

for now, i'll be content to run it as a helper app.

thanks
bob