problems with apt and signatures

Hi all!

I'm trying to upgrade from progeny to testing (apt-get -f dist-upgrade).
After downloading all the packets, it stops saying:

debsig: Origin Signature check failed. This deb might not be signed.

And continues saying that foo.deb hasn't a signature.

I found in a list that I can eliminate the problem removing the packet
debsig, but the system doesn't permit it. Again, I found the advice to put
a --no-debsig option to apt, but it doesn't work.

I'm using apt 0.5.3

What can I do?

Thanks to whom will be able to help me!

Buon cammino!

d. Paolo Benvenuto <donpaolo@gsi.it> - PGP Public Key available
Guaricano - Santo Domingo - República Dominicana
  http://www.gsi.it/donpaolo/ - http://www.guaricano.it
----
Vedi anche il sito di mio fratello don Giovanni:
 http://www.giobenve.cjb.net :
  materiale pastorale, "preti on line", pagine di cronaca bianca, ecc.
----
C'e' piu' gioia nel dare che nel ricevere (Gesu')