Error message at boot time

I have an old 400 Mhz Pentium, that I want to use as a firewall. It has
80Mb ram and a 6Gb disk. Now I understand that this is easily ample for
the task.

It only has one network card in it at the moment, but that card seems to
generate this message at boot time. None of the other computers running
Debian do so, so I thought before I commit to my spare time project of
building the firewall, is this machines error message a sign of a
problem?

  tulip.c:v0.91g-ppc 7/16/99 becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
  eth0: Lite-On 82c168 PNIC rev 32 at 0x1000, 00:A0:CC:D3:72:BA, IRQ
11.
  eth0:  MII transceiver #1 config 3000 status 7829 advertising 01e1.
    PCI latency timer (CFLT) is unreasonably low at 0.  Setting to 64
clocks.

It is the "unreasonably low" coment that I would like some guidance on.
If I put two nics in this machine and use it as a firewall only, have I
made myself a problem?

Keith

  Keith O'Connell                  |     "That which does not kill
  Maidstone, Kent (UK)             |      us, usually still hurts.
  keith_oconnell@blueyonder.co.uk  |   That's just life, I'm afraid"