Re: configuring es1371

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 11:13:43AM -0400, Baker, Doug wrote:
> Anyway, I've complied the modules for es1371 and tried to install them, but
> I have had no luck getting them to install.
>
> insmod ...
> insmod es1371
>
> simply isn't working.  i just get error messaged i can't reproduce now b/c
> i'm at work on my win2k box.

When it comes to the initial setup of the es1371, I found it easier under
linux than under windows. Rather then running insmod, try 'modprobe es1371'
or better yet, just try compiling it directly into the kernel. Make sure
you enable Plug and Play Support in the kernel

--
Adam McDaniel
Infrastructure Technology Consultant