Re: Mutt Unread Mail

also sprach Martin F Krafft (on Fri, 14 Sep 2001 05:00:24PM +0200):
> that's not true, at least not in my version. in fact, it gets quite
> annoying when i purposely leave some mail as new (for later attention)
> in one mailbox, 'c' will go to the next mailbox, but the next 'c' will
> bring me back to the old one. do i need to provide screenshots?

one way around this is to press <space> once 'c' has been pressed -
mutt will cycle through mailboxes with unread messages at the prompt,
so you hit <enter> when the desired mailbox with unread messages shows
up.

out of my mind. back in five minutes.