Re: Mutt Unread Mail

also sprach Ailbhe Leamy (on Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:34:30PM +0100):
> Correction: It'll switch to the next mailbox with NEW mail. If you open
> a mailbox, read half of what's new there, and leave, the other unread
> messages will not cause the mailbox to be marked as containing new mail.

that's not true, at least not in my version. in fact, it gets quite
annoying when i purposely leave some mail as new (for later attention)
in one mailbox, 'c' will go to the next mailbox, but the next 'c' will
bring me back to the old one. do i need to provide screenshots?

raising pet electric eels is gaining a lot of current popularity.