Fwd: piper 2001/09/13 20:02 system check

what is this, a faulty PAM module? pam_condev.so?

this is woody btw. seems like a bug to me.

any thoughts? end of april there was already a thread about this, but
it was solved *iff* you had wdm installed. i use xdm, just like Mark
Hurley of the thread, and it's not resolved. i know i could probably
find the error somewhere in pam.d, but for me, there is always more to
it than simply fixing the bug on my system...

----- Forwarded message from root <root@madduck.net> -----

Sep 13 19:04:33 piper    : PAM [dlerror: /lib/security/pam_condev.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]

Sep 13 19:04:33 piper    : PAM adding faulty module:
/lib/security/pam_condev.so

Sep 13 19:04:33 piper    : PAM unable to
dlopen(/lib/security/pam_condev.so)

----- End forwarded message -----

hi! i'm a .signature virus!
copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!