Re: EBay Monitor

> connect it to ebay.com and it'll work. ebay numbers are global, and
> aside from prices in dollars, it'll be the same...

OK. ebay.com (website) does accept my userid/password and displays by bids. But bidwatcher doesn't when I press the "pull info from eBay now" button? When i try adding in an auction manually, it reports a "invalid auction number". The console reports this when starting up:

####
Adjusting tDiif from -28841 by 1.52
Adjusting tDiif from -28842 by 1.54
Adjusting tDiif from -28842 by 1.54
Time Sync() time diff=28840 local time diff=28800
####

Does this mean anything?

Thanks,

Hereward