Re: Galeon/Mozilla Woody Debs

Nate Custer <gncuster@firehead.org> writes:

> Hey all,
>
> I just switched to debian from redhat and am looking for a source of
> Galeon/Mozilla .debs for woody.

There currently isn't a galeon package for woody and the mozilla package
is still M18 (_really_ out of date). I believe there're .debs at
galeon.sourceforge.net though and there're galeon and mozilla0.9.3 debs
in unstable or you can get the mozilla tarball from
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly like I still do.

To get the debs from unstable, add the following line to
/etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

and run apt-get update and then apt-get install for both packages. You
can then remove the entry from sources.list and update again if you
would prefer not to install further packages from unstable.

HTH