Re: apt-get problem workaround... is this a bug?

"Paul D. Smith" <pausmith@nortelnetworks.com> writes:

> %% Jorge Santos <jsf@dep3.fciencias.unam.mx> writes:
>
>   js> Similar problem with my setup, thanks for the work around.
>
> Do you have the same setup WRT the apt.conf and preferences files, too?
>
> Maybe I will submit a bug.  I'm not sure whether to file it against apt
> or dpkg, though... I guess dpkg.

I have similar preferences but have not touched apt.conf, I have
unstable in the sources.list.

atp_preferences:

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 900

Package: *
Pin: release o=Debian
Pin-Priority: -10

I set this options because of a suggestion in this mailing list.

I think it may be a bug, but would like to hear a more informated
opinion on the subject.

I think that, if it is a bug, it should be submited against apt, since
dpkg didn't seem to get to execute.

jorge santos