Network Printer

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a printer (parallel device) on a box (say
box1) connected to another box via ethernet (say box2).

Now, I would like to print from box2 ! I added the hostname of box2 in
the /etc/allow.lpd and have IP accounting in the kernel.

By the way, I'm using apsfilter on box2 and magicfilter on box1, and
set both the rigth way (just as described in the LP-HOWTO).
Now I'm able to print from box1 but not from box2 and seeking in
/var/log/syslog revealed to me that there was a connection attempt
that was refused...

So what should I do ?

Thanks,
Olivier.

PS: please CC me as I'm not currently on the list.