Re: XML Tool Server problem

Hi Hamma,

I think j2sdk1.3 is correctly installed.

% java -version
java version "1.3.1"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build Blackdown-1.3.1-FCS)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build Blackdown-1.3.1-FCS, mixed mode)

But I've discovered some strange pathes in xae.el

For example in
(defmethod xae-start ((this xae-xml-tool-server) &optional display-buffer-p)
  "Start the XML tool server."
[snipped]
	      (expand-file-name "xsl-engines/saxon/saxon.jar"
[snipped]

My saxon.jar is in /usr/share/java

OK, I am not an lisp-expert. But it looks strange.

Hamma Scott <scott_hamma@yahoo.com> writes:

> %export JAVA_HOME=/usr/jdk1.3

I'll fiddle around with this.

> P.S. Thanks for the info on an XML editor for emacs.
> I'll try to set it up at home and let you know the
> outcome.

I hope you will succeed!

Ciao!
juh

--
Shakespeares Affen und das deutsche Wahlvolk
http://www.sudelbuch.de/2001/20010326.html