Question about "screen"

Hi,

I'm using screen on 1 machine with 2 windows, 1 of the windows is used to
ssh to another machine. Now I would like to start a new screen session on
that other machine, and be able to create new virtual windows in that
session (normally ctrl-a ctrl-c).

Unfortunately, I can start that new screen session, but pressing the
abovementioned keycombination starts a new virtual window on the first
machine.

Any ideas if it's possible to circumvent this problem?

--

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear.