fetchmail

Hi,

I have a strange problem with fetchmail. It worked all fine but I was
wondering why i was not getting any mails in the past weeks. So I sent a
messeage from my account at university and I didn't recieve it. I usually
run fetchmail automatically when I go online with pon. this is my
fetchmail-up script:

#!/bin/sh
export LOGNAME=root
export HOME=root
test -r /etc/fetchmailrc && \
        /usr/bin/fetchmail --invisible -v -a --fetchmailrc /etc/fetchmailrc

and here is my fetchmailrc:

set syslog
set postmaster "frank"
set nobouncemail
set properties ""
set daemon 900
poll mail.uklinux.net proto pop3
        user xx there  with password ???? is frank here warnings
3600

I copied it to ~/.fetchmailrc and run the test option in fetchmailconf
(after sending a mail to an echo server). everything looks fine. Fetchmail
says it fetching the mail and the deleting it from the server. But i can't
find them on my system, neither in /var/spool/mail/frank nor in my home
directory.

Any hints on where to look for them and what might go wrong??

Thanks,
	Frank