Netgear FA311 driver from Scyld

Hi,

I recently got the natsemi.c driver for my Netgear FA-311 card
working.  I compiled the .o files for both natsemi and pci_scan
separately and inserted them and brought up my network card.

I'd like to compile this driver into the kernel.

I've done this with a Linksys LNE-100TX card, which is tulip based.
How the Netgear card differs is that there is no prior natsemi.c file
to overwrite and select in the kernel configuration.

How do I get the kernel to 'see' the natsemi.c file and compile this
driver into the kernel?

Thanks,
Rob

Random Quote:
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95.
Something is wrong here.