Re: multiple monitors, i810 & ???

My personal experience in having a dual-headed system is that you must mix
the types. IE, One AGP and one PCI, or one PCI and one MDA, etc... When you
mix two of the same type, like two PCI's i think the bios generally is
confused on what exactly you want to boot off of,... Atleast that is what
I found when trying it.

If you have one AGP and one PCI, you can tell the bios specifically boot off
of AGP or PCI... once you're booted, you can tell X where the other video
card is located in memory, and use that as a secondary head.