Re: zlib and files >2GO

I believe (not sure for a fact, but fairly sure) that zlib has nothing
to do with this size limitation... it has something to do with kernel
2.2.x.  Files larger than 2gb can't exist with 2.2.x.  I believe that
for this to work though, not only must you be running 2.4.x, you must
also compile your glib against 2.4.x... these are daunting tasks, run.

I'm not 100% sure on any of this though, if I'm a moron, someone please
let me know.