Re: ne driver in kernel 2.2

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 09:49:18PM +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> Does anyone have any tips to getting a no-name ISA NE?000 clone working
> with Sid?  I does work fine as I rebooted to Mandrake and used it...

Is this a pre-packaged kernel, or did you build it from scratch?

Either way, try this out... enable CONFIG_ISAPNP and compile CONFIG_NE2000 directly into the 2.4 kernel.

Ofcourse, those io/irq ports you were giving, were those the params mandrake was reporting for the card?

--
Adam McDaniel
Infrastructure Technology Consultant