Re: OT: suspending vmware

We use vmware extensivly in our environment, and every time apm has kicked in on the host machine, the guest oses work fine and come back up properly. I'm not sure if they're actually being 'suspended' per-se, but they dont complain.

I do know however that NT4 workstation out of the box has little if not no support for apm. Perhaps a later service pack might provide it some insight.