Galeon keeps asking about plugins

I ran galeon as root (as the download of plugins is broken, i.e. you
cannot do it as a user and store it in your home) and entered a site
that used java and flash and let galeon install the plugins. The problem
is that galeon keeps asking for java plugin even if it is installed.

I didn't have this problem earlier, but now that I reinstalled after a
hard disc crash I got the o.93 version of galeon. Does anybody know how
to fix this problem?

System: (i686) Debian GNU/Linux Testing (with some unstable packages)

# dpkg -l | egrep -i -e "galeon|mozilla*"
ii  galeon         0.11.5-3       Mozilla based web browser with GNOME look an
ii  mozilla-browse 0.9.3+0-3      Mozilla Web Browser - core and browser
ii  mozilla-psm    0.9.3+0-3      Mozilla Web Browser - Personal Security Mana

Thanks in advance...

Preben Randhol
--
«Don't use C;  In my opinion,  C is a library programming language
 not an app programming language.»  - Owen Taylor (GTK+ developer)

Use Ada 95, a free language. More info at http://www.adapower.com/