Voodoo5, unstable, X11 v.4, etc with more info

Hello

I am trying to run Quake3 on my debian Sid x86 computer.
When I try to run quake, it starts then says :

...setting mode 3: 640 480
Using XFree86-VidModeExtension Version 2.1
XF86DGA Mouse (Version 2.0) initialized
XFree86-VidModeExtension Activated at 640x480
Using 4/4/4 Color bits, 16 depth, 0 stencil display.
gd error (glide): Can't find or access Banshee/V3 board
gd error (glide): grSstSelect:  non-existent SSTReceived signal 11,
exiting...

I have a Voodoo5.

John