netscape 6 and mozilla vs. kde (woody)

Hi,

	I'm experiencing a strange behavior with the combo kde +
{netscape 6 | mozilla (0.9.3)}.
	Since a apt-get dselect-upgrade some days ago, there is no way I
can run both under kde. If I switch to icewm|wmaker|fvwm2|whatever
everything is fine. With kde, doesn't matter if I try from xterm or from
a shortcut in workplace; nothing happens besides the processes staying
up, eating memory and some cpu cycles. I have to kill'em (-9)
	Do you know why? Any hints, comments, suggestions, etc.

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21