Re: exim: how to rewrite?

> on Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 11:52:46PM +0200, timohart@gmx.at
> (timohart@gmx.at)
>  wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > It´s a big trouble! I did all i could do after reading several docs. And
> > now?
> > Exim is not able to rewrite my local address to the email address for my
> > real mail account at gmx.
> >
> > I have no idea why! Hop you will see the cause in my
> /etc/exim/exim.conf:
>

> See /etc/email-addresses

No no! There must be an error in the exim.conf file. I tried to use this
/etc/email-addresses file. But it´s not working. And the entry

timeboy@Calculusterix          timohart@gmx.at     sF

in section rewrite configuration also takes no effekt. All lines of

exim -brw timeboy@Calculusterix

includes only this local address. This is very strange and has nothing
to do with them, that is written in the docs. It must work so. But it
don´t work. Why?

Timo

http://www.gmx.net