nvidia-glx and dpkg-divert

Hello Debian users,

Since XFree86 4.1.x is in sid, I have a problem updating my system.
nvidia-glx (The binary driver from nvidia) conflicts with the new version
of XFree86. Therefore dselect (apt respectively) tries to remove
nvidia-glx, but this fails with:

Removing nvidia-glx ...
dpkg-divert: mismatch on divert-to
  when removing 'diversion of /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 to
/usr/share/nvidia-glx/diversions/libGL.so.1 by nvidia-glx'
  found 'diversion of /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 to /usr/lib/nvidia-glx/libGL.so.1
by nvidia-glx'
dpkg: error processing nvidia-glx (--remove):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 2
[...]

This happens after downloading the packages, before any package is
installed, so my system is not updated any more.

What can I do? Please help.

Please answer by E-Mail, because I'm not subscribed to this list at the
moment (I'm in the army at the moment and don't have much time to be on a
list...)

Regards
	Andreas

--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook