Re: Console Fonts

> Which package do I need to investigate to do to a linux console what mode
> con:lines=50 did for a dos console?
>
> Thanks!

[02:49:46 tmp]$ stty size
24 80
[02:50:23 tmp]$ stty --help | grep -A12 'Special settings:'
Special settings:
  N             set the input and output speeds to N bauds
 * cols N        tell the kernel that the terminal has N columns
 * columns N     same as cols N
   ispeed N      set the input speed to N
 * line N        use line discipline N
   min N         with -icanon, set N characters minimum for a completed read
   ospeed N      set the output speed to N
 * rows N        tell the kernel that the terminal has N rows
 * size          print the number of rows and columns according to the kernel
   speed         print the terminal speed
   time N        with -icanon, set read timeout of N tenths of a second

[02:50:26 tmp]$