Re: ./configure dies with --with-pam --with-pam_smbpass

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001 10:38:17 +0100, Matthew Sackman wrote:

>Using Debian Woody here, 2.4.9 kernel etc, trying to compile samba 2.2.1a
>but the ./configure script dies when I include the --with-pam
>--with-pam_smbpass switches with the following:
>
>checking configure summary
>configure: error: summary failure. Aborting config

I don't know how to fix it (because I haven't tried it myself,) but you might
gain valuable hints by looking at "config.log" in the directory current when you
invoked "configure."

HTH.

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\