FYI

just wanted to give a BIG shout out to the Debian folks...the code
monkeys, the QA peeps, EVERYONE.

Debian is SO nice and VERY solid.

i'm enjoying it immenseley.

goooooooood job. good work. more power to ya....you rock, you kick
arse, you are da bomb, you rock my linux world, you make everything
happy.

my story is one of success...it has to do with simple home networking
and DSL. much fun.

email me if ya wanna know about hookin' up an ADSL connection to share
with your whole house using Debian/ADSL.

gooood stuff. happy day.

blah blah blah.

--

//--  Jeff Reed
//--  Metro West Boston Linux User Group

//--  http://www.linuxbusca.com/
//--  http://www.blu.org/
//--  http://www.wlug.org/

Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions
and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch
to an 8 bit operating system originally
coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written
by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1
bit of competition!