Re: Mozilla & JAVA

Georges Goncalves wrote:after making sure the link in mozilla/plugins/

I quit Moz and restart... about:plugins still empty...

Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!!! I think I tested all the
 possibilities and I still don't know what I'm doing wrong :((

I've about decided there's a glitch in Mozilla or the deb packaging of it or something. Anyway, here's what typically works for me.

After installing the plugins and making the symlink, make one more symlink in /usr/lib/mozilla/ (not the plugins directory):

 ln -s /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6 libXt.so

If that doesn't solve it, I'm outta ideas.

Kent