Re: Mozilla & JAVA

	Hi,

	It's been a little while since I fixed mine, so I don't remember
for certain if this is the only thing you need, but if it alone doesn't
fix it then post again and I'll look around to see what else it was that
I did.

	Go into /etc/alternatives and make the following symlink...

	ln -sv javaplugin_oji-mozilla-0.9.3.so /usr/lib/j2re1.3/plugin/i386/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so

	Hope that's all you need,

	Jimmy Richards