Re: networking problem during install

Well, I finally got the box to network.  As god as my witness, I have
no idea why this worked, but it worked:  I swapped the NetGear card out
of the box, replaced it with the LinkSys card, and tried one more time.

Funny, it works now.

I'm still scratching my head wondering why it didn't work the last time,
with the same board, same kernel, same BIOS config, same cabling, same
ifconfig setup, same... but I'm glad it works (for now...).

Thanks for all the help, yall!

--
Bob Galloway                  print STDOUT q
                              Just another Perl hacker,