Re: Maxtor 100gb 536dx -->I'm a fscking moron... :(

I have a CDRW drive & a CDROM drive in the workstation I was attempting to
partition the drive on.  The CDRW is normally /dev/hdc and I unhooked the
CD drives and hooked up the hard drive as hdc.

I still had the lilo entry append="hdc=ide-scsi" active.

I commented it out and re-ran lilo, now everything is fine.

*blush*

My apologies to the list. :)