Oracle on Debain 2.2.19

I am trying to test Oracle 8i on Debian 2.2.19 (currently running Oracle on Solaris/SPARC).  I am pretty impressed with Debian, but I am having a problem figuring out package management.

I need to install the java-linux package from blackdown.org.  I have tried every line in /etc/apt/sources.list that I can think of, and I have failed.

My 3 questions are:

Anyone have a known good entry from /etc/apt/sources.list?
What is the package required for installing Oracle (i.e. apt-get java-linux, or apt-get java-sdk or what?)
Are there any other issues I will likely run into trying to get Oracle to run?

Thank you,

Steve Hight
Systems Engineer
Network Appliance