Re: RedHat vs Debian?

Right.  I'm running all woody (unstable) at home and on a couple
test boxes at my office.  Problem is management is looking for some
"studies" and the like I can point them to showing a comparison.
Things like which distro "stable" release has more bugs, speed of
release for bug fixes, security fixes and such.

Thus spake dman (dsh8290@rit.edu):